Experience the journey of a lifetime....
Your journey begins with a flight out of Las Vegas to Hoover Dam, over extinct volcano’s, and beautiful Lake Mead continuing into the Grand Canyon. Descend Further and Deeper into the Grand Canyon and land on the canyon floor, located just above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy beverages, hors d’oeuvres and many incredible photo opportunities. Depart the Canyon floor and fly to Jackson Canyon and back through the Grand Canyon. As you leave the Grand Canyon your journey will take you through the Valley of Fire, were you will see red rock formations and some of the most remote, desolate, and fascinating desert landscape. Conclude your journey by flying over the Las Vegas Strip.
Vehicle Type: State of the art ASTAR jet helicopters. Seats up to 6 passengers.
We recommend you bring any of the following: Camera, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, light jacket in cooler weather.
Minimum age requirement: Infants are permitted
- Free hotel pickup
- Flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Flight over extinct volcano fortification hill
- Landing on the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- View of the Colorado River
- Continental breakfast consisting of fruit, danishes, and juice
- Champagne, water, soda, juice
- Cheese & cracker snacks
- Flight through Valley of Fire
- Return flight over the Las Vegas strip
Things to know about this tour company:
- Only company with a PERFECT SAFETY RECORD - no accidents or injuries
- Only company that is authorized to fly further and deeper into the Grand Canyon and let you see areas that no other company can take you to.
- Only company that has a multi-sky cam video recording of your actual adventure available.
- Only company that has a complete fleet of helicopters with headsets and voice-activated microphones, allowing you to communicate with other passengers and the pilot.
Approximate duration: 4.5 hours
All Flights will allow a combined weight of 500 lbs for 2 passengers or 250 lbs for each passenger. If the weight is over these restrictions, an additional seat will have to be purchased.